I've had the privilege of presenting dozens of workshops and seminars locally, provincially, nationally and internationally. I rarely do the same presentation twice. I'm constantly updating and tweaking to try and suit the audience and format as well as provide new research and insight. I'd love to come to your event or school and work with you in providing a quality, meaningful experiences that will have lasting impact.
While the may not make much sense as standalone presentations, feel free to view and download and reuse if you like. That's how I roll.
Some recent recordings:
- When You're Not the Smartest Person in the Room (Austin, Texas, TECSIG, April 2012)
- The Importance and Seriousness of Silly (Social Learning Summit, April 2012)
- Sharing in a Disruptive World (Palm Beach Technology Conference, March 2012)
- Simple Ideas that Tell Powerful Stories (Palm Beach Technology Conference, March 2012)
- Take a Picture, It'll Last Longer (Palm Beach Technology Conference, March 2012)
- Exploring Visual Literacy (Saint Joseph, Missouri, June 2011) Full Recording
- TEDX Saskatoon The Return of Barn Raising and Pop-ins November 2010
- K12 Online Conference 2010 Pre-Conference Keynote: Sharing: A Moral Imperative Oct, 2010
- When You're Not the Smartest Person in the Room (Discovery Education's Virtual Spring Conference April 2010)
- Let's Get Visual (St. Mary County Day School, St. Louis, MO, July 2009)
- 2 Guys from Saskatchewan Rethinking Teacher Education (TCEA Area 7 Conference, White Oak, TX with Alec Couros, June 2009)
- While I was Sleeping….how I built my network (TCEA Area 7 Conference, White Oak, TX, June 2009)
- 10 Disruptions that could Transform your Classroom (Palm Beach Schools Technology Conference, Palm Beach, FL March 2009) Video (careful, it's 365MB)
If you interested in using the materials or resources from these presentations or even having me do any of these feel free to contact me.