This post was last updated on May 6th, 2014 at 10:33 pm
Blog memes used to be a thing. I suppose we have twitter to blame or thank for this but at any rate consider this kind of an old school activity. I hope a few folks will play along. No, it’s not going to blow you mind, change your world or even give you a great tip for your classroom but it might be nice to see a bit of a long form summary of who you are. And besides, it’s just a good excuse to write which is never a bad thing.
11 Random Facts About Myself
- I hate vehicles
- I barely like dogs although we have 2.
- I can put my foot behind my head. Ask John Pederson.
- I play the trombone.
- This year I broke 70.
- I’m married to a woman who is a world class decorator/designer
- Playing hockey at 16, I had a skate blade cut my neck missing my jugular by 2 inches
- I love popsicles.
- I haven’t read fiction since I was a kid.
- I’ve visited 40 states and every province but not the territories.
- I used to work in a Men’s clothing store in University.
Questions for Lee:
- What did you always want to “be” when you grew up? Wide Receiver for the Minnesota Vikings
- What kind of car do you currently drive? VW Beetle and an old Pontiac Van. See #1 above
- What would most people be surprised to find out about you? I’m not as dumb as a I look.
- How much time passes between the time when you wake up and your check your phone? Weekdays: Seconds Weekends: Hours
- When did you last write a blogpost? Yesterday
- Do you suffer from Imposter Syndrome? Who doesn’t?
- What would you do if you were not afraid? Tell my wife I never want to do housework again.
- What’s the most bizarre food you’ve ever eaten? Dog. I think it was dog.
- Do you still live in the town where you grew up? No but my wife does.
- If you have kids, do you let them run around in restaurants? (If you do, I hate you!) Yes. At 15, 21, 23 and 26 it’s quite funny to watch.
- What’s your secret indulgence? KFC on Tuesdays.
Questions for You:
- How do you feel about pants?
- What was the last movie you saw in a theatre?
- Where are your car keys?
- What time is it?
- What’s the last tweet you favorited?
- Outside of your immediate family, which relative do you like to spend time with?
- Have you ever been to Saskatchewan?
- How long did it take you to walk to school as a kid?
- Besides you, blogger should I be paying attention to?
- Name one golf course.
- What’s your favorite Seinfeld episode or line?
Now it’s your Turn:
- Michelle Baldwin
- Tia Henriksen
- Royan Lee
- John Spencer
- Tony Baldasaro
- Amanda Dykes
- Paul R. Wood
- Carl Hooker
- Brian Harrison
- Rhoni McFarlane
- You. (this includes all the people I didn’t name because I figured they thought they were too cool to do this as well as those I never even thought, which could be you. Either way, I’ll read what you write)
Here’s how it works:
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
- List 11 bloggers.
- Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer, and let all the bloggers know they have been nominated. Don’t nominate a blogger who has nominated you.
Post back here with a link after you write this. Go on, you have homework to do.