In order to sort through the most influential posts I read this year, I had to sort through my starred and shared items in Google Reader, look at del.icio.us bookmarks and also blog posts I wrote about a particular post. This was extremely difficult. At times I had 25 tabs open trying to determine if one was more influential than another. I tried to choose posts that centered around my biggest learning throughout the year. When it comes down to it, my collective network is far more influential than any of these posts. Here are my top 5 influential posts:
- Learning to be Myself by Konrad Glogowski….a very nice piece of writing as usual on the “shifting roles of teachers”
- The 4 slide Contest by Dan Meyer…a great idea that I reused in many ways both from a practical and design perspective
- Why is digital citizenship an issue by Vicki Davis…this post as well as many others, sparked some great conversation and thinking about a still elusive topic
- Why is it so Hard for Educators to Focus on Their Own Learning?….by Will Richardson…definitely became a theme for me
- Digital Life vs. Life Digital by Alex Iskold…discussion about convergence
Powered by ScribeFire.