- PLN (too inside baseball)
- 21st Century Learning/Skills (everyone has a different idea of what it means, plus how far into the century do we have to go before we stop using it)
- Web 2.0 (most people have no idea what Web 1.0 was)
- preso (I want to take a shower after hear that word, very used car salesmanishy)
- calling a movie a slideshow (happens when you create a video with a lot of stills)
- "at this point in time" (a fancy way of saying now)
- "that being said" (a fancy way of saying but)
- "could care less (wait. what are you saying?)
- 'za' as in let's get some '[piz]za' (I can honestly say I've only heard this used on very rare occasion but I would have to punch you if you said it. Almost as bad as 'coff" for "coffee")
- calling a blog post, a blog. "That's a great blog you wrote today"
- Speedy Creek (only SK folks will get that one, I could never call Moose Jaw, "The Jaw")
- LOL (this might well be the first time I've ever typed that)
- Peeps (I could never be cool enough to use that term, plus a barely know what it means)
I'm not losing any sleep or anything, just wanted to get that off my chest. Now it's your turn. Whaddya got?