To illustrate the past 2 hours of my day have a look:
- 10:00 Began an Elluminate session with Jeff Utecht, his Plymouth State students, mine and Alec Couros
- 11:00 Clarence Fisher starts a chat session with me using Google Chat about his current visit to Moose Jaw. I invite him to talk to my students in a couple of weeks.
- 11:15 Session comes to a close as Jeff tells me his Skyping with Chris Lehmann…I send a chat message to Chris just to say hi
- 11:20 Tom Turner responds to an earlier “twit” I posted about my golf swing…requesting the raw footage
- 11:25 edit and upload a 2 second clip to archive.org
- 11:25-11:45 Commenting on my students’ blogs
- 11:45 Comment on Christian Long’s image from today’s ball game
- 11:45 Preparing for an upcoming workshop on Digital Storytelling I check my del.icio.us feed to see a great digital storytelling resource by Alan found by Will
Connected and learning all the time. I’ve got a great crew working for me.