I really like when bloggers take the time to cull through their writing and reveal their best or favourite pieces. Certainly the ease of web 2.0 publishing often means that the good stuff can get quickly buried in favour of the more current work.
In a effort to avoid the dreaded “list“, I’ll simply post some of my favourite posts of the past year with a quick explanation of why I thought their were especially important or interesting.
- Asking the hard questions…February 7th. Challenging our text driven curricula
- Podcast 14… Dinner with Bloggers...March 27th. Face to face meeting with Will Richardson, Wes Fryer, Steve Dembo and Tim Wilson
- Telling the new story Part 1 Podcast 16…May 12th. Interview with Darren Kuropatwa.
- Telling the new story Part 3 Podcast 18…May 17th. Interview with Clarence Fisher
- Telling the New Story…the Video…May 19th. Video I created that’s been used by myself and others to show the life and times of Kathy Cassidy, a primary teacher who embraces web 2.0
- The easiest Masters degree ever…May 28th. Reflections on my Masters degree
- Digital Storytelling at its best…June 3rd. Always nice to share others good work…especially students.
- I don’t want to look busy…October 10th. Another idea I need to remember.
- Podcast 20…Blogging with Administrators…October 24th.
- PowerPoint Extreme Makeover…November 28th…Received many nice comments and trackbacks on this one.
Most Challenging…Posts that received some criticism or challenged my thinking.
- Is a blog a blog if there are no comments?…June 10th. One fairly lengthy response was particularly interesting.
- Telling the Old Story…April 4th. Caused a bit of stir locally when I criticized a technology project.
- Too many consultants?…September 12th. Created a lot of talk locally.
- Blog rage…September 17th. Reflections from a USA Today article with some interesting comments.