I’m doing a session this afternoon on Weblogs and just want to highlight a few edubloggers that everyone should read. I’ve got over 200 feeds so I certainly can’t include everyone. This list represents bloggers that new blogging teachers can best get a sense of the potential of weblogs.
- Bud the Teacher….Bud Hunt is a high school English/Journalism teacher who does some great reflective work.
- A Difference…Darren Kuropatwa is a High School Math teacher from Manitoba. Many don’t think Math is a very good subject for a blog. Darren proves otherwise.
- Darren’s AP Calculus Class
- Kathy Cassidy… Kathy is a grade 1 teacher here in Moose Jaw. She uses it as a daily update for her class.
- Weblogged….Will Richardson might be the most well known educator who has been blogging for a number of years and does a great job emphasizing the importance of quality blogging.
While I’m sure I’ve left out some great ones, these will give people a sense of how they might want to format their blog.
If you’re interested in developing a family blog. Check out: